The GRADUATE PROGRAM IN PLANT BIOLOGY (PPGBV) is dedicated to the training of human resources in the fields of Systematics, Ecology, Applied Botany, and Plant Conservation (i.e., the Science of Biodiversity), qualifying professionals to teach, conduct research, and apply practical measures in these fields and associated areas of knowledge. See opportunities below:
1) Young Talent with Foreign Experience: Call closed.
2) Young Talent with Foreign Experience, Junior Visiting Professor and Senior Visiting Professor: Call closed.
3) International PhD Internship (Sandwich PhD) Scholarship: Call closed.
4) Visiting Professor in Brazil: Call closed.
5) PrInt PPGBV - UFPE: English project.